Sunday, April 1, 2018

Event Organiser Singapore | Carnival Empire

My event partner: Carnival Empire

Being the leading event organizer in Singapore, they provide various professional services and also equipment rental. This company was formed by a couple of my industry friends years back when I just decided to focus on the performing path.


Till date, they have successfully organized over 200 events, and I am very happy for them. The Community Fiesta 2018 was organized by them and it was a fantastic job! I went to help out a little too.


The provided carnival game booths, popcorn machines, candyfloss machines, bouncy castles and many more.

Read more about the event here: 


Their office is located inside Angmokio ITE. So if you are planning an event such as roadshows, company dinner or even community family days, you can ring them!